We provide the user with a collection of mobile themes from which they can create their app design. The user may either use a design from the theme collection or create their own by uploading their own image set.
While editing, the user will see a ‘Your Theme’ option, which will present the image collection used to create the app. If the user selects a different theme, then they will be prompted with a confirmation message to reset the previous theme, thus losing all the previously saved changes.
This step creates a custom theme or modifies the existing theme. The user is provided with an option to upload or replace the existing images with 6 key components to create a customized mobile app image design.
- Splash Screen: The first screen a user sees when they open an app. This screen is displayed to the user while the app is loading
- Home Screen: This is a screen presented to the user once the app is loaded completely. This is the first app screen presented for the user to navigate to different sections of the apps
- Inner Screen: The app screens presented to the user when navigating from the home screen
- Logo: The logo of your app, which serves to express your brand
- App Icon: The App icon is presented on the phone’s home screen along with the App name. It’s also used in the MAD-store as an icon to identify and access a previously-viewed app
- Side Drawer: The Side Drawer slides in from the left and contains the navigation “shortcuts” for selected screens
Note: The user needs to upload images for all the 6 key screen component to proceed with the app creation process. Uploading the phone image is mandatory however user could skip the image upload for Tablet in case of the Splash, Home, and Inner screen.
For the Splash screen, Inner Screen, and Home screen, the user can upload the images in 2 aspect ratios (i.e. 16:9 and 3:2), depending on which mobile devices user is creating the app for. See GUIDELINES
The user can download uploaded images by clicking the download button. This button won't be clickable if the user hasn’t uploaded any images.
Replace the uploaded image
If a user wants to replace the already uploaded images then he/she could click on the “+” sign above the uploaded image thumbnail view and select the new image.